Translate

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Top Gear's Best Driving Song....Excuse me, but.....

.........when was "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen EVER thought to be a "good driving song"? "Hammer to Fall", "Tie Y' MOther Down", OK, but "Don't Stop Me Now"....? I don't think so. You've obviously missed the point, again, and so I offer the first in an occasional series: -

Greatest Alternative Driving Song of All Time
Top Ten Compiled especially for the Car-Park Tossers

10 - Eric Clapton - I Shot the Red Light

9 - Dick van Dyke/Julie Andrews and those Bloody Penguins
Superchargingroadusecarskillwankersandtheirspouses

8 - Neil Young - Keep on Drivin’ in the Fast Lane

7 - Jimi Hendrix - Rainy Day, Spin Away

6 - AC/DC - For Those about to Brake (Sniff Some More
Glue)

5 - Bryan Adams - That was the Last Day of my Life
(Skiddin’ the Corvette ’69)

4 - Chris de Burgh – Drivin’ Again (I think it’s Le Mans)

3 – The Who – I Can Speed for Miles

2 – Queen – Another One Strips a Clutch

1 – Rush – Red Barchetta

No comments: